A London based start up had attracted significant Series A funding and needed to take things to the next level.
Their web site had been built by an external agency and they no internal technical people within the company.
An interim.teamer was brought in (part time) to act as Interim CTO and create an in-house technology capability.
During the first 90 days our interim.teamer:
– Clarified and documented the business strategy and KPIs (the “What”).
– Created a draft technology strategy (the “How”) and then created an API and Platform based Technology evolution strategy.
– Formed a strategic partnership with a recruitment agency.
– Hired a small but great team of in-house developers.
– Took ownership and control of the company’s web site and migrated it to GitHub and Google Cloud.
– Implemented task and product roadmap based workflow and reporting.
– Launched a workplace social collaboration system.
– Improved the web site download speed and took significant friction out of the web site customer experience.
– Initiated major product initiatives in both mobile and brand monetisation.
– Identified, hired and on-boarded a permanent CTO before handing over the baton and moving on to their next challenge.
As the CEO put it…”what a difference one year can make..”
If you need urgency clarity and delivery like this give us a shout and we’ll be there.